Friday 19 July 2013

Byul - You're The Best

Salam
Good Morning people!
I just want to share this lovely song to you guys :)

The teaser of this song is as below:




According to Loenent official account,
 "STAR comes back with a cute song 'You are the best' that she wrote and composed herself.



'You are the best' tells how happy she feels about Haha and her baby due in July. It is filled with the lovely lyrics ('Your face is like sunshine', 'I used to hate white milk but you make me drink that', 'You are the best man') and melodies.

The perfect fit character Booto made the music video a great collaboration as well. It adds more cuteness and loveliness to the song. A cute love song 'You are the best' by STAR will make listeners feel happier."



Byul (STAR) - You're The Best
Why are you so cute, why are you so nice, why are you so loveable?
I like you to death, I miss you to death, I’m gonna die because of you
Your face is like the sunlight, your voice is like candy, your heart is like the Pacific ocean
What do you lack? What do you not have? How can you be so perfect?
It was so natural, loving a person like you
As if it was a decided fate, as if I was bewitched, as if I’ve fallen for you
I can’t go on without loving you
You’re the best
I changed after I met you, my whole world changed, everything looks so pretty
Even the white milk that I used to hate, if you give it to me, I drink it so well
I became a girl who listens so well
It was so natural, loving a person like you
As if it was a decided fate, as if I was bewitched, as if I’ve fallen for you
I can’t go on without loving you
You’re the best
You’re the best, you’re the best to me, that’s who you are
My love, only I will have you, you can’t go anywhere now
Please stick to me
I only know you, I’m a fool who only thinks of you
Love is always like this, I’m bewitched, I’ve fallen deeply into you
What do I do? Take responsibility for me
You’re the best

p/s: i dedicate this lovely song to my man :) you're always the best. for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...